Our Mission is to extend the hand of friendship to ALL unattached Committed (born-again) Christians. Also to assist men and women in realising their God given dreams regarding relationships, both platonic and serious. We aim to introduce DIVORCED / WIDOWED / NOT YET MARRIED committed (born-again) Christians to other unattached committed (born-again) Christians. With the intention of forming long-lasting friendships and/or relationships. To assist those unattached Christians who are, in general, finding it difficult to meet the right people for whatever reason. Or if their busy work schedules hinder their social activities. Our goal is to offer a way for Christian Singles to meet potential mates who share similar beliefs, values, and interests. We are here to consult, guide and assist you in your search for your “perfect” soul mate!
Unattached Committed (born-again) Christian men and women can meet and date other compatible and like-minded Christian singles. And along the way discover, if indeed, they are equally yoked in all areas. i.e. not just spiritually but also intellectually and emotionally. Thus fulfilling one of the many purposes of God. He desires that none of His children be alone (unless, of course, they chose to be).
What We Believe
- that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- in the Trinity – God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- “Unless a man is born again – you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven” (John 3 vs 3)
- that the only means of being cleansed from all sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- in God’s unmerited Love, Grace and Favour.
- in a lifestyle in accordance with the Fruit of the Spirit – Galatians 5 vs 22 “The Fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self Control”
We are open to anyone who accepts the above as part of his/her life and who has a lifestyle in accordance with the unchallenged Word of God.